- Endless mountain walks.
- Easy access to the higher mountains via the lift system which is open during July and August.
- Hundreds of kilometres of mountain bike trails and Chatel’s famous dedicated bike park including 13 permanent downhill trails, some not for the faint hearted.
- Road cycling – Chatel is the summer home to the Sky Pro Cycling team and the likes of Sir Bradley Wiggins and Chris Froome. Chatel, having recently hosted the Tour de Romandie and the Criterium du Dauphine, offers you access to some of road cyclings greatest routes, including the Col de Joux Plane and other epic climbs.
- Golf – play a round on the mountain courses of Les Gets or Villars or the Championship course of Royal Evian where the Ladies Pro Golf Tour holds the annual Evian Masters now their 4th Major!
- 8 tennis courts.
- Summer luge.
- White water rafting on the Dranse river.
- Mini golf.
- Devil karts.
La Chaumiere is available for self-catered bookings outside of the ski season.
To enquire please contact email@example.com for pricing and availability.